On 27 March 2020, KredEx Foundation announced the conditions of its package of first crisis measures to support Estonian companies in coping with the consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic.
We recommend that you take the following steps to ascertain if your company could benefit from these measures and how to apply, seeking the advice of your financial and legal counsel, if necessary:
1. Map out the financial situation of your company, reviewing revenues and expenses and the financing arrangements in place
2. Look into the Kredex Covid-19 crisis measures to find out:
• Does your company qualify for the measures?
• Are the conditions of the measures suitable to your company or are there better alternatives?
3. Prepare a business continuity plan, including financial forecasts for the coming three years
4. If your company fulfils the criteria and you decide to apply, start the application process.
Detailed information in PDF document
KPMG has experienced lawyers and financial advisers. If you are interested in KredEx Covid-19 measures, please contact Hetti Lump, the Head of Banking and Finance at KPMG Law.